New Study Set-up


    1. Complete the on-line form below.

    2. Email the following protocol-related documents to the YCCI at

a. Protocol       
b. Informed Consent Forms      
c. HIC Application       
d. Grant Award and budget OR Clinical Trial Agreement (Please note that a Transmittal Summary (Tran Sum) Form must be submitted to the Office of Sponsored Projects (OSP) in order for the Clinical Trial Agreement to be negotiated and finalized for a study.  If you have questions, please contact your CTA manager.)